Forums

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Butcher 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DonCristobal
    Participant

Hey all

I’ve been lurking here for a couple of weeks and I think it’s about time I introduced myself seeing as my account has now been verified. I’m Chris (both IRL and in-game) and I’m English, although I now live in Spain. I’ve been playing DayZ since the beginning but, to be honest, role playing is totally new to me. I am however keen to give it a go and see where my story takes me.

Anyway, I’ve received the email from Kassander with an invite for the interview but I’m having trouble connecting to Teamspeak. Keep getting the ‘Failed to connect to server’ error. The IP is 5.103.199.197, right? I can connect to other Teamspeak servers without any problem. Is it password protected? If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appeciated.

Hope to see you in game and I’ll definitely make a trip to the Ye Olde Hunters Bar for a pint. Cheers!

mtxnl
    Participant

Ah you have bad luck, they are having some issues with the teamspeak server today. It will be up tomorrow is what I heard. The next fastest way to get into contact with the server staff is to sent an email to admin@dayzelysium.com

Good luck with your whitelisting process make sure you have the right GUID entered as on some resolution an E will show up as a C and stuff like that, so make sure your interface size is normal or higher.

DonCristobal
    Participant

OK, thanks for the info. I’ll try again tomorrow then.

Butcher

Hey Don,
    first of all, Welcome to Elysium. I´m sorry that our Teamspeak is unabailable right now but if you want to get Whitelisted you can join 91.121.115.13:9665 to get interviewed.
    Kind Regards,
    Lex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.