Forums

This topic contains 33 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Himmelton 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Butcher

Hello Community,
    after 1 week “Event-Break” we will continue on December the 7th again, Teaster Trailer is already Under Construction and you will fint it soon here in this Forum Post like always. Stay Tuned Survivors, this time you dont want to miss something!

Statsmakten
    Participant

Awesome! Glad to hear your motivation is still going strong despite past week’s conflicts:) Looking forward to it!

Binkowski
    Participant

I’m looking forward to this so much! 😀

Deezul
    Participant

Finally one I will be able to go to!

Butcher

Enjoy the first Sound Teaser for the Upcoming Event “The Unknown Enemy Part II”

entspeak
    Participant

Bah. I won’t be able to make this one… have a gathering I have to be at for work at that time.

SuperDan
    Participant

Probably wont make it or any other future events 7pm CET too early for me

JohnLocke
    Participant

yeah me2

Binkowski
    Participant

I’m curious to find out how these sound teasers are connected to the events.

Regarding last event I was guessing that the sound was dr K testing on a victim, but who knows..

Butcher

Maybe you will find out. And of course it would be nice if you just Subscribe the Youtube Channel because the more Subscriber we got the more we get 🙂
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFuMT04W5e4hSzgCJLWOMtA

Butcher

VERY IMPORTANT!
    I need 3 voluntary Participants from the Hero Side, People who will be scripted in some way but they will still be able to enjoy the Immersion of the Event.

Binkowski
    Participant

I apply and maybe some other from my group?

Butcher

That would be great, if you got time to come to Teamspeak tomorrow we can talk about that. Until that, enjoy the
    Trailer for the Event!

BOSS
    Participant

very nice work lex! 🙂

Binkowski
    Participant

Good video! Makes me look forward to the event.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.