Forums

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Butcher 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Majkel86
    Participant

In on of the threads someone throw this idea. I hope it will be implemented and posted on the forum and facebook page (not everyone who plays on this server use forum).

So going to the meritum how i see this:
    – timeline from event to event or any other important thing/interaction between players on this server – let’s call it milestone or whatever you like
    – should be like a tale which your character heard in the pub or from other survivor he met
    – should include information how much time has passed between the “milestones”
    – every player on this server (even if he didn’t take part in the events) should write his storyline about what he was doining all this time (even if it was hunting or growing tomatos) and send it to the admins.

Waiting for your opinions.

Majkel86
    Participant

Anyone?

SuperDan
    Participant

do like the idea!

looks quite time consuming though, not everybody has alot of time!

mtxnl
    Participant

We should have multiple polls for plotlines so the community can kinda decide?

Something like:

How far along is the server from DayZ (the day the zombie outbreak started?
    A) X day(s)
    B) X month(s)
    C) X year(s)
    D) X decennium(ia)

What caused the outbreak?
    A) Natural occurrence (ebola type virus stuff)
    B) Biological warfare
    C) Terrorist attack
    D) Comet from space

Is the outbreak limited to Chernorus or Continent wide or even Worldwide?
    A) Chernorus (The area is quarantined)
    B) Continent (Other continents are intact (easier to access to roleplay characters from other nations))
    C) World wide (nothing is left from civilization)

Etc.. these are a few examples/ideas/suggestion, maybe with the help from some of you we can create a whole list and thus create a whole storyline?

entspeak
    Participant

Yeah… time consuming.

Majkel86
    Participant

Maybe a little bit. But it will help to inform players who didn’t have time/chance to take a part in the events.

Majkel86
    Participant

@lex ???

Butcher

In my opinion this is real great Idea!
    I´m planning something like a Newsletter so we can reach every Player who registerd. Then we can reach everyone, even those who do not use the Forum or check our Facebookpage. Those Newsletters can also have “Linkadresses” to “Strawpolls” where we can hold up the vote for the Timeline.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.