Forums

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Needlegate 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Butcher

Should we add more none Story relevated “PvP Events” on our Server? What do you think?
    http://strawpoll.me/3155620

mtxnl
    Participant

I would like to remind everyone that no one will be forced to participate in the events, and it will not take away from the effort put into the Storyline events!

entspeak
    Participant

Non-story PvP events on a roleplay server? Or will these still be roleplay events?

Binkowski
    Participant

IMHO: No but if you have it they have to have some kind of side story to them, not just PVP one side against the other for no reason. When the community grows and get clearer groups like they have in DayzRP.com then you can have conflicts and story related PVP events.

mtxnl
    Participant

^Exactly what Binkowski is saying is something that was discussed! I mean it is part of the whole server storyline just not particular linked to any of the larger events. Think off 2 actual faction on the server duking it out because of territory disputes or something along those lines.

entspeak
    Participant

Yeah, but isn’t that simply called “playing on an RP server?” Why do there have to be special PvP events for that? If two factions are duking it out, they can do that anytime. There should be more of that, in fact, outside of events.

It feels at the moment that events are the only real RP time currently. Not saying this is absolutely true, but this is informed by my last few encounters which have been much more along the lines of playing on your average DayZ server.

Butcher

@entspeak If you encounter someone who is not Roleplaying please report the names. In the Future we will penalty this behavior because it ruins the immersion very bad and I´m very angry about that. In the Interviews, People tell me they know how to roleplay so they should do that all the time. We also tell them to stay IC all the time they are on the server. So if they abuse our trust they will get Penalty Points which will get followed by blacklisting if they don´t change their playstyle.
    Kind regards,
    Lex

Majkel86
    Participant

Well i think that it’s too early for PvP events. Server and it’s community is to “young”. I thnik that PvP events can take place where there will be more groups with more than 5 members and they will occupy some certain terrain, villages or buildings. Then we can make PvP events when “clans” will be fighting for their territory.
    That’s my toughts.

Needlegate
    Participant

I not sure I know what PVP means when you put it like this. What is the difference between PVP and regular RP? If there is a difference I´m gonna say NO.
    Pointless PVP-battles – No
    Random RP or Event battles – YES

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.