Forums

This topic contains 47 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Valentino 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author

SuperDan
    Participant

Straw.

So you watched Krugers footage on the storyline for the pub, on twitch? Im sorry but if you watched the whole thing you would hear him say that no one will die he would shoot the pub wall to create panic…. forcing the owner to hire more security.

YOUR characters cant watch twitch. this is the Apocalypse!

What you did here is worse than what Boss did a couple weeks back…..

Well done on Metagaming and destroying RP

JohnLocke
    Participant

yeah… it all went down too fast…

We actually had some plan in holding you up and squeeze your betrayal out of you, but when danny pulled his weapon it all went kinda fast. Not satisfying for us either!

I understand that this is some kind of meta gaming. But we saw the video OOC and had to make ourselves a story IC, becuase… you know… how could we trust you as our hired mercenary when you change your loyalty just for fun.

No hard feelings here 😀

What I wanna say is, that it didnt even nearly go as planned and it sucked when it was over that quickly. For us too. We wanted to make some good RP and ended up in bad RP shooting when Danny pulled his weapon.

As for the body hiding…. I pressed the wrong button as I wanted to loot Danny…

Majkel86
    Participant

@statsmakten – i tought that everyone here is mature enough to don’t do this on RP servers (runing to the place where was killed before).

SuperDan
    Participant

But i get this:

http://www.twitch.tv/kirinshiku/c/5562001

I know it is not on the Elysium but glitching into the objects isn’t nice….

Majkel86 what does this have anything to do with Elysium? stop posting random BS which has no relevance to this discussion.

Thanks

SuperDan
    Participant

John

The problem is… none of your characters would know! as they cant watch twitch! and they aint Psychic! Its not “kind of” meta gaming, this. is. Meta Gaming. There is No reason why you would pull a weapon on us at all.

Should of let the story pan itself out…

mrstrawberry1
    Participant

As John said, it all happened too fast and not as we planed. At the end of the video I can hear Krueger say how he is going to take out on of the security guys. So you first got us to trust you and then you kill us. The same plan BOSS had when he started his suicide mission. You shouldn’t post videos with such content if you want to avoid these situations. What were we supposed to do? Continue to trust you even though we knew your plan was to take us out? I don’t think anyone would have acted like that.

JohnLocke
    Participant

Ok I understand that. It IS meta gaming

But we’ve seen the video…. Should our Characters not know anything? Trust you as we did before? Of course they should! but we have seen the video and how could we trust you?

You shouldnt have put the video online in the first place! This way you could have RPed your betrayal and make a video of the whole story.

and as for just shooting the walls so we hire more security… you clearly said that you take one of us out

Binkowski
    Participant

Majkel, sadly a lot of ppl run tp their corpse. 🙁

SuperDan
    Participant

Nah thats BS

Whether you watched Krugers vid or not, Your characters DONT KNOW anything. RP was good until you pulled a weapon out for NO reason. and telling me to put my weapon down after you put one in my head doesnt really cut it either. Dont blame Kruger for putting the content on twitch! He put it on there so people could watch the story unfold.

Good RPers would put aside the fact that they saw some content or not. And would go along with the story until the right moment.

Oh and straw comparing us to what Boss did? what you guys pulled was worse. Ruined RP. ruined the story.

Stop pulling the “we knew because we watched krugers vid” BS…. your characters dont know. End of. You need to have more imagination and improvise and actually RP.

Killing us because you saw Krugers vid? cmon guys put some effort in FFS!

That was bad RP

mtxnl
    Participant

***As this is the most active forum thread right now, I just want to point out that the server has crashed :D***

JohnLocke
    Participant

ok. I understand that we made a mistake and Used the information we gathered OOC to use IC. That sucked.

But as I said. It all went down to fast. We couldnt handle the situation we wanted to create. We really wanted to make some good RP with you guys and squeeze the story out of you.

Also you should’ve not pointed the gun on straw. He’s a beast 😉

mrstrawberry1
    Participant

As I said earlier, we are willing to forget about all this and make a fresh start. Danny, you were our most valued customer and believe me, it was tough to pull that trigger. We would have tried to RP through it, but it all went down too fast. It was bad RP. For that we are sorry. Of course we don’t want this to end in a series of attacks and counter attacks, since we appreciate the major part of the RP we have thanks to the pub. I also don’t think that such a hostile gameplay would be in the interest of anybody.

Binkowski
    Participant

Ofc you are willing to forget it straw, you were the one who meta gamed. 🙂

Anonymous

AND YOU ARE WILLING TO FORGET? HOW FUCKING NICE OF YOU.

I will not. And i will not tolerate such shameless bullshit. I’m ending my involvement with the server, Right here and now. You 3 destroyed every bit of hope for something like this to work, we are arguing over trust with masks, AND YOU KILL ME BASED ON MY TWITCH. I’m better off spending time hitting my dick with a spiked club.

Majkel86
    Participant

^ Tough but true words.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.