Forums

This topic contains 56 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Binkowski 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author

poeschili
    Participant

Tired of killing zombies, your clothes are soaking with blood and sweat? Come on up to “Ye olde hunters pub” southeast from Chernaya Polana at 124′ 18′ we don’t ask, we don’t judge! Drown your worries and have a good time with the friendly and understanding staff! Everyone is welcome at “Ye olde hunters Pub” where we always welcome you with a smile!

A pulled gun inside will be seen as an act of aggression and may result in a bullet in your brain. 🙂

See you soon!

Butcher

Sounds very nice, I hope you Guys are there

BOSS
    Participant

i will visit you tomorrow! which time are you in the pub?

Hrki

Nice

poeschili
    Participant

The constant shortage of food and drinks requires the whole staff to search the towns and villages all day in order to statisfy our dear customers. Ye olde hunters pub will be usually opened around 9:30 pm. If our search went lucky and we are able to open sooner I will give you a friendly heads up.

kingoftherats
    Participant

What a lovely little place you have there.
    When the bandits attacked I tried to flank around but got shot at by a Mosin and AK, so I had to run in a wide circle. And of course while making my way back my game crashed(for the fifth time that day). That’s when I decided to call it a night. Will be making another visit for sure and I’m expecting some more jukebox music.

mrstrawberry1
    Participant

Thank you for the positive feedback. Of course the jukebox will still be here the next time with many new songs. We are sorry we couldn’t provide for your safety this evening. We didn’t think our pub would be involved in hostile action. Keep in mind that everyone is welcome in “ye olde hunters pub”, we don’t care if you are a bandit, hero or survivor.

Butcher

My first Night at “ye olde hunters pub” was a great experience with a very nice host and nice Guests. To bad there are so many Bandits around who want to claim this Place for themselfes but we have been prepared and fought back for the win ;). It was realy fun and it will not be the last time I visited this nice pub.
    Greetings,
    Lex

mrstrawberry1
    Participant

Especially those guys who attacked us. You should rather visit our pub and have a drink than end up shot in our shed. Have fun and enjoy the unique atmosphere that “ye olde hunters pub” has to offer

Anonymous

I would advise to visit berezino, to hire some security maybe? *wink* *wink*

BOSS
    Participant

do you mean for elysium zone?

Anonymous

Look on the map, ask around 🙂

poeschili
    Participant

Pub is open, let’s have a cold drink in a warm place during a stormy night!

poeschili
    Participant

Also BOSS you are not welcome anymore.

BOSS
    Participant

anyway was fun 🙂 sorry man 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.