Forums

This topic contains 56 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Binkowski 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author

poeschili
    Participant

No. Random deathmatch in a secure place is not fun. You don’t deserve to be whitelisted and we are discussing your banning right now.

BOSS
    Participant

anyway i had mask guys…and in my opinion,except elysium area in berezino, all the place are dangerous. i respect rhe rule, i’m bandit and i want make some different action in your pub beacuse u have to be scare from the bandit outside. so maybe you have to patrol the area and make the area safe for your guests. what you think about it?

mrstrawberry1
    Participant

You don’t have to explain yourself. You are no longer welcome in our pub

BOSS
    Participant

i know this. i just explain what you have to do after what happened this evening. you probably have to hire more heroes for let the pub safe πŸ™‚ i’m a bandit to the begin. this is me. this is BOSS.

if i was you, i will use jack not for clean table but for take the pub safe πŸ™‚

poeschili
    Participant

You really dissapoint me BOSS. I regret that I offered you a free drink… Just… Just leave

BOSS
    Participant

this is Dayz man πŸ™‚

Frontschwein
    Participant

that was just unsportsmanlike even for a bandit…

JohnLocke
    Participant

thats right. I have to admit that I did expect a shootout from Bigfoot πŸ˜€ but you just started to kill and get killed. its okay to pvp but there not much sense in starting this kind of suicide shootout just to get as much kills as possible before dying. thats not RP thats just stupid

BOSS
    Participant

…i’m a bandit.. anyway guys i hope you had a bit scare when all happened..in my vision this is dayz…you cant predict what will happen soon… and that is why Dayz is a beutiful game…more exciting.

BOSS
    Participant

because i have mate that can loot the rest when all die πŸ™‚ that was the raid tha i plan. a tip for the admin of the pub. make sure people leave all the staff outside…or maybe you will be in trouble later πŸ™‚ see you in game guys!

JohnLocke
    Participant

thats the problem… we didnt have time to be scared. that was not a hold up or anything. make RP. plan some scene with your guys. make it fun for everyone no matter who wins the fight. just not this way!

mtxnl
    Participant

I just watched the video and wasnt there, but here is my opinion.

The problem is: This is an RP server, just running in and shooting people is not RP.

Maybe you could’ve walked in with 2 guys and be like “This is a hold up!” than it is in the hands of the other party (in this case the staff of the tavern) to RP back and comply or draw their guns (while communicating with you via in game voice) like “hell no” or “fine, we surrender”). RP is all about creating a story so you gotta give each other a little room to create stuff and react. NOT just start shooting etc.

Then again that is just my opinion that is how I would’ve done it.

BOSS
    Participant

i will soon later this is a promise πŸ™‚ hire some heroes guys πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

JohnLocke
    Participant

there is already a video?

BOSS
    Participant

yes i’m agree but i a situation for make more reflections, maybe the admin of the pub have to think that not all the people that want a drink are good πŸ™‚ is just the start…that is why the server need bandit and heroes…for make some actions.. and i will do it dont worry πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.