Forums

This topic contains 56 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Binkowski 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Franklin
    Participant

I think that I´m going to visit Ye olde hunters pub 😉

SuperDan
    Participant

The problem is BOSS, u made no effort to Role-Play what so ever, even when u were in the pub… evan in the vid i posted, the guy i killed with the shotgun near the end wasn’t wearing any type of mask… which is required for Bandits when KoSing… server rules were broken in my eyes.

Deezul
    Participant

I want to know what Boss did 😛

EDIT: NVM, i read mostly about it.

Anonymous

Boss: the plan was, that you hae a mate, who can loot after all die? This sound awfully like meta-gaming. This is not a valid plan Rp wise, and suicide missions are also not OK. You didnt break any rules, as far as others explained the situation, but remember this: Suiciding without any reasonable motivation, just for the fun of it is not acceptable. If you blatantly ignore the value of your characters life, that may be considered the same way, as breaking rules.

Binkowski
    Participant

Boss, sounds like you’re meta-gaming, breaking rules and not RPing again. I’m disappointed.

BOSS
    Participant

ok in this way you have right Herr. sorry for this so. i make a better plan next time 🙂

Sanguin
    Participant

Boss,
    let me just say it out.
    Next time i see you, you just will receive instead of a bandage a bullet to your head.(ingame of course, polit correct)

The Way you play is really just like call of duty.
    I think everyones goal is to survive with his charackter, but you dont have any respect of that, I mean would you in RL go suicide into a bar and then your friend can rob all the dead bodys? Thats sick dude.

I think thats not the right place for you guy, if you wanna make some action go to public servers or how i said to cod “type number” and suicide, troll, smash, whine there.

Seriously, Im playing bandit too, but never would think of such a maniac plan.

mrstrawberry1
    Participant

The pub is closed until further notice.

Frontschwein
    Participant

🙁

Franklin
    Participant

Oh man and now I just arrived at the pub! 🙁

Anonymous

why?

mrstrawberry1
    Participant

We are unable to provide you with our service since persistance is off. As soon as we can start to store food and drinks in our pub we will have a grand reopening

BOSS
    Participant

Yeah with persistence off no One Can build a Camp And that is boring if You dont meet anyone in game. I Hope persistence Will be on asap

Anonymous

Hicks said, that it will not get much better, until the new loot engine is implemented. I think it will take quite a while for it to work properly.

Question is : do we want to risk losing database (characters and loot), for a half-assed loot respawn? Servers will go corrupted on the current version.

Next version, that is on exp already, has no loot to speak of. Bambies running around with crowbars, and dying of starvation. I’m not keen on that one either.

JohnLocke
    Participant

DOUBLE KNOCKOUT!

#yeoldehunterspub

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.