Forums

This topic contains 56 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Binkowski 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author

mrstrawberry1
    Participant

To the person who took our drinks: thanks for beeing so honest to pay for them. I hope next time you will enjoy our pubs hospitality instead of sneaking in while we are gone.

poeschili
    Participant

By the way friends, Ye olde hunters pub has opened again! Please feel free to enjoy our excellent service and atmosphere once again!

Needlegate
    Participant

I think I just missed you! Will it be open later?

Binkowski
    Participant

Are there any open hours rumoring on the radio?

poeschili
    Participant

Open tonight!

JohnLocke
    Participant

Pub’s open tonight!

Binkowski
    Participant

Look at the note on the counter!

poeschili
    Participant

Open tonight! And yes, we found the note 😉

Majkel86
    Participant

I don’t want to be rude but some of posts here are clearly OCC but about what happend in game. No offence tough.

Majkel86
    Participant

I know you can say – treat it like a radio message or smth.
    But make it more RP. Maybe just claim on of the frequencies as the “Ye olde hunters pub” canal. And instead of posting in-game informations as forum posts here just record some message on the vocaroo for example and post link here.
    It will improve RP on the elysium 🙂
    I hope you won’t get mad and like my idea 🙂

Butcher

@Majikel86 Don´t worry, we are working on a new Forum which will be much better organized and also with IC and OOC Kategorys, so announcements like “a radio message” that the Pub is open will be done in the future 🙂

Binkowski
    Participant

However imho it’s up to the user in some forums – if he/she feels like making a serious IC announcement is too much work when in text (forums, chats in other games) then you can use the IC lite version. Like here. However it’s of course more fun with IC than IC lite, but if someone wants to be IC lite then they should be allowed to.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.