Forums

This topic contains 47 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Valentino 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

SuperDan
    Participant

Butcher

Straw, please contact us in Teamspeak as soon as you are available, thanks.

SuperDan
    Participant

changed the link.

SuperDan
    Participant

entspeak
    Participant

Not much context there, I think. Hard to determine exactly what was going on.

Anonymous

we went down, talked, had fun, then he headshotted both of us for no apparent reason. Superdan maybe justified for pointing a gun at him, but then i ran into the bar, saying to everyone to take cover, since i didnt hear shots, and was assuming, that someone sniped at us. Then he came in, and shot me also. Then they hid the bodies, and logged of the server after 5 mins.

We had an ongoing story with the owner, and no hostilities ever, we actually been hired as security as one point.

entspeak
    Participant

Ah… but you know who he is, apparently, if you know he logged off. Something can be done, I’d assume.

mrstrawberry1
    Participant

This started the day we hired you for security. Our manager was the only one left in the pub. As he was looking out the window he saw you come back with your weapons drawn and so he logged off. The next day, as I was browsing through Kruegers videos on twitch, I found the one with our secret agreement and your plan to come back to the pub and take out our characters. Of course we didn’t watch it ingame, but did you really think that we would just ignore that and trust you? We had a RP plan to make you pay for it. You drew your guns instead of accepting the hold up situation. Since we knew you planned to kill us before, why wouldn’t we shoot on first sight of aggression? It was either you or us. This is our view on this conflict. We are sorry it had to end like this, since we prefer the peaceful way, but events in the past have shown that even on this server you have to take harsh measures to protect your character. Therefore we are ready to make a fresh start. This matter shouldn’t be the reason for KoS just for the fun of it or revenge. You are welcome to join us in the pub and talk it out. You have the word of every staff member that we will not use this meeting for any further aggressions against you.

Majkel86
    Participant

I don’t get it 😕

Majkel86
    Participant

But i get this:
    http://www.twitch.tv/kirinshiku/c/5562001

I know it is not on the Elysium but glitching into the objects isn’t nice….

Binkowski
    Participant

Straw – that is meta gaming!

Statsmakten
    Participant

So what I’m seeing here is that the guy filming raised his firearm at an already threatened player, and gets shot. A bad mistake he immediately paid for, I don’t see the problem here?

It’s never KoS once you’ve made contact, thus no mask is needed in such a situation. You initiated, he reacted and he has every right to take down any other “hostiles” involved in the initiation.

Kudos for hiding bodies:)

EDIT: And yeah what Binkowski said, that’s some heavy metagaming.

Binkowski
    Participant

I second statsmakten there though! Didnt watch the video.

Majkel86
    Participant

^ What’s good in hidding bodies?

Statsmakten
    Participant

Majkel86 Prevents people from immediately running back as bambis straight into a conflict zone and break immersion for others. It’s bad RP.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.